Introduction: Speak with passion

Gone through 22 years of life, there are many incidents happen along with the journey. Before i go further, know me as me. My name is Yap Yee Shin and friends used to called me "YEE SHIN" - during primary school. I started to own an english name, which people know me as "Celine" when i was in college given by my sister, the reason why is because having english name will get better recognized (easy to remember). I was born in the state of Selangor, a pure Chinese with a big "YAP" family.

I am having a simple life, currently having my degree qualification in SEGI College. Previously before i decided to go further to degree, i was working as sales & marketing in few companies after my diploma graduation. Making such a decision making people around curious, the reason is because if choose to study i have to let go whatever that i had achieved and need to start over again after graduation. What i will say is having degree qualification is my minimum requirement to life.

And now i am back to college life, study with some cute and nice friends. 


Honest speaking college life could be very interesting, i should enjoy my college life. After all, you have no reason to let yourself being so crazy and fun. Work is like a battle field and no joke is allowed. 


Gone through my 1st semester with all friends and heading to 2nd semester of college life. For the first week of class, i meet Ms Nabilah - our Media Technology and Practice lecturer and of course we did have an introducing session of yourself with Ms. Nabilah. Talk about media technology, we are looking at what we have now that form a based element of life. Thanks to all genius human kinds, we able to conduct more things in our life and makes our life so much easier. Just like what i am doing now, with such a platform allowed me to share any information with you people.


The first class ended with an interesting debate between two groups, E-newspaper VS Blogging. Basically i consider it as exchanging knowledge because basically i do not blogging or read blogs but thanks to information and sharing thought from the other group, here i am blogging with some sharing. 


More coming up next about me and my life, stay tuned for more exciting and interesting stories. You are most welcome to share with me about some of your thought or anything. Wish you a good day through.



1 comments:

Shiro said...

Heya, I found out that there are no advertisement on you site. If you want to earn some pocket money, you can try to visit my page for more :)

http://www.vaultads.com

By the way, cool site you have :)

Post a Comment